Specialist in wage administration and social advice
LWB has been the HR partner for SMEs, new enterprises and the self-employed for over 25 years. LWB was founded in 1996. In Beringen and, starting from 1 January 2020, also in Dendermonde. Meanwhile, we've become a 35-employee company and we handle the wage administration for more than 2,800 clients.
LWB is a subsidiary of social secretariat SD Worx. We work independently, but can rely on their know-how (knowledge database, legal assistance), allowing us to provide a flawless service for our clients at all times. We also collaborate closely with accounting offices.
Your personnel administration is in capable hands
We're a fast-growing company that chooses quality over quantity. Whatever challenges you're facing: thanks to years of experience, we can adapt our expertise to your requirements. We'll visit you, or make an appointment at our Dendermonde or Beringen offices.
Why choose LWB as your HR partner?
- Reliable partner forwage administration and social advice
- Personal approach
- Digital or manual document delivery
- Low employee turnover
- Fixed file managers
- SD Worx know-how
- Online self-service platform
- Guidance for inspections, National Employment Office audits, ...
- Clear overview of payments (Social Security Office, BV, ...)
- Specific HR trainings
- Automatic payments to Social Security Office, BV and employees
- Easily accessible in 2 offices
As an accountant, do you know our greatest asset?
- LWB is a reliable partner
- LWB manages new files from A to Z
- Commissions for introducing new files
- SODA ( email@example.com )
- Free and online access to necessary documents
- Individual specific accountant platform
Back in time
In 1996, Danny Vanzonhoven founded LWB Bvba in Paal with 2 employees. As a motivated business manager, Dany managed the entire personnel administration for SMEs from the very beginning.
In 2002, LWB moved its offices to Beringen. Result: the company and turnover kept growing with 9 full-time and 2 part-time employees. In 2006, LWB transitioned into a PLC when it was acquired by SD Worx. In 2018, LWB employed a staff of 25.
In 2020, LWB will merge with another SD Worx subsidiary. LWB Beringen and SAK Dendermonde will join forces to offer more versatile services to their clients. Het Sociaal Administratiekantoor (SAK) has been working as a service provider for wage administration and advice concerning labour legislation, social legislation and human resources since 1983. Marc Van Ongeval founded SAK and has been the driving force for the business for years. LWB and SAK have decided to work together as LWB in the future.